Police & Fire Departments: Click here to learn about Sponsorship Information.
We accept Purchase Orders from Police and Fire Departments.
Many of our customers do not pay for their own trading cards!
Police/Fire Departments of all shapes and sizes have had great success in obtaining sponsors to support the cost of their trading cards. It’s a win-win situation!
Who Would Sponsor Trading Cards?
Auto shops, insurance agencies, pet supply retailers, coffee shops, convenience stores, doctors, fitness centers, grocery stores, photography studios, realtors, restaurants, etc.
Sprint, Goodyear, McDonalds, Coca-Cola, Interstate Batteries, Petsmart, State Farm Insurance, Wells Fargo Bank are a few examples of corporate sponsors.
Chamber of Commerce, city councils, Kiwanis, Lions, Rotary Clubs.
What is the Benefit for a Sponsor?
- Sponsorship is supporting your agency/department and the community
- Sponsorship is a tax deductible donation
- Sponsorship is a great way to advertise their business
Download a sample letter here to aid in obtaining your sponsorship. Just fill in the date, your organization name, potential sponsor name and sign it.
How Many Sponsors Do I Need?
Due to limited space, we suggest no more than one sponsor per card. Here is an example where Golden Corral sponsored the Branson Fire Department cards. They even had an offer on the back of the card that acted as a coupon!
Decide on which of the following options best work for you:
- Have each person ordering a trading card seek out their own sponsor. Provide each person with a completed sponsor letter and sample cards to present to the potential sponsors.
- Obtain several sponsors to equally split the cost of the cards. Designate one or more people to present the completed sponsor letter and sample cards to several potential sponsors, inform them of total cost of cards and request their support for a portion of the total cost.
- Have one sponsor donate the entire cost of the cards
Click here to request our samples.
Standard time from approval of PDF to delivery of trading cards (not including packaging) is approx 7 business days.
Need a Rush Order?
For an additional fee, we can process your trading card order (not including packaging) and have it delivered to you in 3 business days. Please call us 303.623.1876 for additional info.
We are here to help you.
You can reach us at 303.623.1876
M-F 9:00 am-6:00 pm (MST)